Carrot Seed for scarring and fine wrinkles, and Frankincense to strengthen the skin complement an oil’s nourishing properties.
1 oz./30 ml cold-pressed vegetable oil*
3 drops Carrot Seed essential oil (Daucus carota)
3 drops Frankincense essential oil (Boswellia carterii)
Measure the base oil into a sterile dropper bottle, add the essential oils, and shake gently. Apply a drop or two around your eyes, avoiding the eye membranes, before bedtime.
*This may be any food-grade cold-pressed oil that you find pleasing to your skin, as follows:
- For oily skin, use Coconut Oil.
- For normal skin, Almond, Grapeseed and Jojoba are excellent.
- For normal to dry skin, try Marula.
- Andiroba, Argan, or Avocado are nourishing if your skin is very dry.
- Oat Oil is best for eczemic and psoriatic complexions.
Never use Canola or Soy oils, or any highly-refined cooking oils on your skin! Canola and Soy are genetically modified products, and the processing of oils that have been highly refined make them a threat to your immune system once the broken fats enter your blood stream.